Knoxville, Tennessee

Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer.Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door Lock," and cancels the cycle.

Related: Frigidaire Washing Machine Review from La Follette, Tennessee

Brand new. Out of Box... Called Frigidaire....now...I have to get in que for a service repair visit...that may involve ordering parts once they determine what is wrong (2 visits.)

How does this sound: I'm going back to Home Depot to demand that they take back both the washer and dryer. I cannot accept them.

Failing out of the box?

Give me a break.Frigidaire, your getting your junk back.

Review about: Frigidaire Fffw5000Qw Front Load Washing Machine.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Frigidaire Washing Machine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Frigidaire Cooktop Review Frigidaire "We bought ours through Aaron's it's a frigidare its got a thin long crack on one side now, how do we get it fixed without costing us a..." Read more Frigidaire Appliances Suck Frigidaire "Five years ago my wife and I built a new home. We purchased a refrigerator and slide in stove from Lowe's. We purchased the three year warranty with it, which..." Read more Frigidaire - Worst Purchase Ever Frigidaire "Where to start let's see... I am only writing this to prevent people from the headaches I had to deal with. I purchased this freezer because it was supposed to..." Read more Frigidaire Ffmv163pba Microwave Review Frigidaire "Two Frigidaire products refrigerator amd microwave. Both have broken handles now. Both only 2 years old. The refrigerator has also had three ice makers replaced under warranty. Which ruined the..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more