Style and Design

Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer.Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door Lock," and cancels the cycle.

Brand new. Out of Box... Called Frigidaire....now...I have to get in que for a service repair visit...that may involve ordering parts once they determine what is wrong (2 visits.)

How does this sound: I'm going back to Home Depot to demand that they take back both the washer and dryer. I cannot accept them.

Failing out of the box?

Give me a break.Frigidaire, your getting your junk back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frigidaire washing machine. Frigidaire needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frigidaire washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frigidaire.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire - Gas Range door won't close tightly Frigidaire "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Electroux/Frigidaire Thieves Frigidaire "Electroux/Frigidaire is a thief. As you can see by these complaints, they are selling defective appliances and not honoring warranties. Apparently, they train the "customer service"..." Read more Frigidaire - Oven Cracking Frigidaire "After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off. Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven. They sent a local..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more