65 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.4

Update by user Feb 07, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. Took six months to get replacement which I didn't want -wanted refund.

Took over a dozen calls. Never buy Frigidaire again, Home Depot was of no use either.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2021

I first contacted Frigidaire 4 months ago because the refrigerator section stopped working - freezer still works. They said in a week a repairman would be there to look at it.

The day before I called to get a window of time for their arrival and was told they refused the order and weren't coming. So a week of my time was wasted. Called Frigidaire back (I had to call them even though they knew the repair people refused the order) and they said it would now be 2 1/2 weeks until a different repair person could come out. They finally got here and after looking at it said 2 things needed to be replaced and they would order the parts and get it going before Thanksgiving.

The week after Thanksgiving I called them back to ask what was going on and they said that the parts were on "indefinite backorder" and I should call Frigidaire. I called Frigidaire 3 times over the following 3 weeks and they finally said it would be replaced. The company that they use to replace it finally called me and set up 12/26 as the day they would bring me a new refrigerator. On 12/23 they called to say that Frigidaire had backordered my new refrigerator and that it was on "indefinite backorder" so they couldn't tell me if or when I would get one.

On 12/28 I called them back and said I wanted to talk to someone about a refund. I was told it would be 1 to 2 days before that would happen. It HAS NOT HAPPENED!. No one has contacted me at all.

I have tried their 800 number since after New Years and you don't get a person answering the phone. I am sick of this. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years without a refrigerator! 4 months!!

This is ridiculous.

I want a refund, They need to come get the "boat anchor" from my house and get me a refund so I can go get a working refrigerator. I will NEVER buy this product again.

User's recommendation: Don't ever buy Frigidaire brand items.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Frigidaire Pros: Lied to us.

Frigidaire Cons: Do not stand behind their products, Customer service stinks.

Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia

Comments

#2034525

We need to file a class action suit immediately!!!

#1972806

I had the same issue with an LG. it broke on November 20.

They came to fix yesterday after 4 appointments and said it was fixed. This morning my kitchen floor is full of water from freezer melting. Its above 50 degrees. I bought it 1 year 6 months ago new and was considering a frigidaire.

After reading your post that's a no. Same issues with LG.

Frigidaire Reviews