55 views
1.9

Update by user Oct 28, 2020

Frigidaire NEVER contacted me. I had to continually call them.

They finally agreed to replace my refrigerator with a new one which they did on 10/12/2020. However, it was only because of MY persistence. They never once contacted me.

Sometimes when I called them......usually on Mondays and Tuesdays, they never even took calls......they said they were too busy to accept calls and I would need to call back on another day. I've never experienced such poor customer service.

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2020

I have a new Frigidaire refrigerator that is still under warranty. Freezer works but refrigerator quit.

I have had a Service Tech to my house for SIX visits and nothing has changed. He has changed out several parts to no avail. Because it is still under warranty, I am required to jump through their hoops to try to repair it. After SIX visits and taking the unit all apart, it still isn't fixed and I have been without a refrigerator for TWO MONTHS.

When I try to call Frigidaire's Service number.....yet AGAIN....VM says they are too busy and for me to call another time. I am about as mad and upset as one can get. And I bought all other Frigidaire appliances for my new house.

Lucky me!! I want a valid e-mail address to a "decision maker" so I can send them my three-page letter of details and complaints.

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy Frigidaire appliances due to poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Replace my refrigerator with a new one..

Frigidaire Pros: Counter depth refrigerator.

Frigidaire Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments