Contact Frigidaire Customer Service
Frigidaire Phone Numbers and Emails
How to Contact?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 2 800||Issues resolved: 62||Last call: Dec 9, 2023|
What Is the Frigidaire Customer Service Phone Number?
The Frigidaire customer service number that you can quickly contact is 1-800-374-4432. While Frigidaire strives to provide 24-hour support service to its customers, this Frigidaire phone numbe is only available for contact from 8:30 AM to 8 PM EST, Monday through Friday. When you dial this Frigidaire support number, you will be directly connected to a Frigidaire customer service representative who will help you resolve the issue you are facing. In addition, they are trained to provide you with information if you have any queries regarding Frigidaire company and its service. You must ensure you call during business hours for immediate help.
How To Contact the Frigidaire Company via Live Chat?
If you prefer chatting with the live agent instead of talking to them, Frigidaire customer service offers a live chat feature to help fix the problems. To contact Frigidaire customer service and reach them via chat, you have to go to the official website and then to the Contact Us page. When you are on the page, you can initiate Frigidaire customer service chat feature and resolve your problems. To make the most of the Frigidaire live chat, you should start the chat between 8:30 AM and 12 AM ET. The feature of Frigidaire company is available from Monday to Friday. While you cannot connect to Frigidaire customer service chat on weekends and outside of business hours, you can always email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is the Frigidaire Corporate Office Address?
When you are not able to reach out to the Frigidaire customer service number or connect via Frigidaire chat, you can visit the company if you are nearby the area. The Frigidaire corporate office address is Electrolux Home Products, Inc., 10200 David Taylor Dr. Charlotte, North Carolina 28226, United States. This address is mainly used for administration, strategic and management work. However, if you need to speak to a Frigidaire customer service representative in person or expedite your concern, you can make your way to the Frigidaire corporate office.
Frigidaire Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 8 pm (EST)
6000 Perimeter Dr,
Dublin, Ohio 43107
22 Tappan Dr N,
Mansfield, Ohio 44906-1333
How Good is Frigidaire's Customer Service?
It sucks. Just like there products
I should not have this much trouble with a brand new appliance
You are in hold from 20 to 30 minutes for them to direct you to another number.
They were hesitant to have me speak to a manager when 3 days ago some manager was to call me back and never did. My appliances have started to rust and I am being told they cannot do anything for me. Very disappointed and would never recommend your appliances
Ineffective, useless !!
no one available for tech support disgraceful for a company that size!!
Summary of Frigidaire Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Frigidaire?
Product/ Service Question:
- “Control panel on refrigerator and been having the same problem leaking since we bought this refrigerator”
- “Connect parts”
- “Not working”
Request for Information Question:
- “About a refrigerator freezer that’s only 31/2 years old and making all kinds of noises. Pretty sad for 3 years old. No more Frigidaire products for me”
- “My frdge has changed to celsius. How do i change back to fahrenheit? I can't even turn my ice maker back on. I have a gallery model # GRSS2652AF3 SERIAL#4A33400780 and im not pissed lol just need help”
- “How to work the oven”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Replacement part”
- “Replace freezer door gasket model FRT18L4JW8”
- “Missed service”
- “Fridge needs service”
- “Service needed”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Did not receive email regarding a recent purchase”
- “Waiting for my delivery”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Need payment receipt”
- “Haven't received order, but was billed”
- “Rebate never received”
- “Hi this is my second Frigidaire that they have to refund me on the first one had a crack in the freezer and the refrigerator they refunded me and I got a new one July 2021 and now I was having problems with my ice maker not putting out enough ice the”
- “Refund for bundle”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel subscription”
- “Renew warranty”
- “I need to renew my warranty on my freezer”
- “Trouble with refrigerator. I filled out your form. Now you want my credit card information! I spoke with a customer service person a few weeks ago. Havehad emails from her.”
- “Update credit card”
- “Oven repair forgot parts”
- “Are there blockable vents inside frig or freezer that I have blocked to cause alarm to keep going off??”
- “I had a repair appointment last week on Wednesday between noon an 5 then it was switch to 12--5 I was home the hole day an the technician never showed up for the job an didn't even call me to let me know if he wasn't coming an my warranty is almostUp”
- “Possible control board problem on oven”
- “We need air filter snd water filters”
, , , ,
Frigidaire is a major American appliance company. At the present time, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Electrolux. Frigidaire was incorporated as the Guardian Frigerator Company in 1916 in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. In 1919, the company was acquired by General Motors. At that time, the name was changed to Frigidaire. Since 1986, it has been owned by Electrolux. FRIGIDAIRE is one of the leaders on the market. It manufactures and sells electric self-contained refrigerators, home food freezers, room air conditioners, and the like. Among the brands operated by the company are Kelvinator, White-Westinghouse, Tappan and Gibson.
Frigidaire is ranked 669 out of 2368 in Appliances and Electronics category
USA, Canada, Worldwide