Frigidaire Phone Numbers and Emails

Frigidaire Contact Information

Frigidaire Website:

Frigidaire Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
10200 David Taylor Dr.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28226
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 8 pm (EST)

Other Locations:

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Frigidaire Customer Service?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Dishwasher not working”
  • “Want to buy a dehumidifier”
  • “Broken fridge”

Request for Information Question:

• “Parts question”
  • “Repair gas stove .... Time for some legal assistance repair has been prolonged”
  • “Question pn air frying”

Staff Question:

• “Under warranty and need service assp”
  • “My service contract”
  • “Service issue”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replacement handle for refrigerator”
  • “I need to replace the sales rep that came into our Lowe's warehouse location today and City Of Industry store 1872 her name is Chanel”
  • “Want to replace current fridge”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Parts not received”
  • “Where is the freezer temp control”
  • “Replacing the control panel on my Frigidaire stove cannot get the stove top off even though I talk the screws out around the burners wondering what I'm doing wrong model numberPLCS389ECC”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Rebate never received”
  • “Reimbursement for lost food after multiple failed serbice attempts”
  • “Make a payment on warranty”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I need to renew my warranty on my freezer”
  • “I need to cancel my appointment for today”
  • “Cancel Warranty side by side refrig.model BFHS2611LM serial 4A13615520 thank you”

Refund Question:

• “Need a refund for a range I bought last 11/11/2019. Oven has stopped heating twice now.”
  • “Would like a refund for my refrigerator”
  • “Refund”

Employment Question:

• “I had a repair appointment last week on Wednesday between noon an 5 then it was switch to 12--5 I was home the hole day an the technician never showed up for the job an didn't even call me to let me know if he wasn't coming an my warranty is almostUp”
  • “Tengo problemas con el Frigerador se calienta alado del congelador y la parte de arriba por la razón me estube comonicando”

Cards Question:

• “Update credit card”
  • “Need my card”

Account Question:

• “Are there blockable vents inside frig or freezer that I have blocked to cause alarm to keep going off??”

Other Question:

• “Missing Parts”
  • “Window unit”
  • “My refrigerator doesn't cool”

About

Frigidaire Return Policy
To read more: https://www.frigidaire.com/modal/defaultpage/modalview/1025?lang=en-US
Frigidaire Delivery Policy
Frigidaire Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.frigidaire.com/modal/defaultpage/modalview/508?lang=en-US
Frigidaire Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.frigidaire.com/modal/defaultpage/modalview/478?lang=en-US
Top Frigidaire Services

Customer Care, Shipping Service, Rebate

Top Frigidaire Products

Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range

Frigidaire Pros and Cons

Pros: Very unsatissfied, That i found out i never want a frigidaire, No pros, Looks nice, Used to make a good product

Cons: Customer service, Do not stand by their products, Poor quality, Customer service is awful, Poor quailty

Related Companies

Electrolux, Eureka, Electrolux Appliances, Frigidaire Canada, Aeg

Summary

Frigidaire is a major American appliance company. At the present time, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Electrolux. Frigidaire was incorporated as the Guardian Frigerator Company in 1916 in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. In 1919, the company was acquired by General Motors. At that time, the name was changed to Frigidaire. Since 1986, it has been owned by Electrolux. FRIGIDAIRE is one of the leaders on the market. It manufactures and sells electric self-contained refrigerators, home food freezers, room air conditioners, and the like. Among the brands operated by the company are Kelvinator, White-Westinghouse, Tappan and Gibson.

Frigidaire reviews and complaints

1687 reviews
LG Electronics
1426 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Frigidaire? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup