Have read many stories / complaints same as mine about a brand new Frigidaire refrigerator FFHT1831QP2.The Frigidaire refrigerator has been leaking on the top shelf since day one.

Did not use one year warranty because I was traveling. Now hardly two years later I had a technician checking it and I'm supposed to pay $260 for replacing a part to stop the leak!!! (already paid $85 for the technicians visit). A two years old refrigerator needs to have a part replaced because it comes out defective from factory and buyer has to pay for it?

On top of that the bottom door handle broke within a year, exactly in the same spot that many other customers have complained about (she photos on internet). Did not brake from any form of misuse, it simply seems to be another defective part of a Frigidaire refrigerator. I also have to pay about $35 to buy another handle, so I have to spend $300 bucks to repair a refrigerator that is hardly two years old. Unreal!!!!!

I have had two (non Frigidaire) refrigerators that lasted over 20 years without ever having to do a repair.I would never purchase Frigidaire again or recommend it.

Review about: Frigidaire Ffht1831qp2 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Defective refrigerator, Leak day one, Leak and broken handle.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments