We purchased a professional series refrigerator, stove, and microwave in Nov 2010.They replaced the microwave 3 times while under warranty.

Replaced the clock on the stove, and the bearings on the freezer drawer. Now without a warranty, and 2.5 years since purchase, the oven relay control board is broke. Ice maker waterline freezes, bearings fell out again, clock doesn't keep time. No help from Frigidaire.

Microwave still working, but only a matter of time. Really pissed. Thought we were buying quality appliances. Never again Frigidaire.

Several calls to Frigidaire asking for help with parts or labor, appliance is 2 years old.

No help even though we've had trouble since we bought them.Lesson learned.

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #651284

Hello Post Falls, Idaho

Please pardon my delay in response. On behalf of Frigidaire, I want to thank you for choosing your Professional Series of Frigidaire kitchen appliances for yourself and your family. What you explain seems to be a very unfortunate but uncommon series of events. I would like to express my sincerest apology for these events.

It is our passion to design and manufacture quality appliances that work proficiently, providing years of useful service to you and your family. We certainly want to restore your confidence in the Frigidaire brand because it is individuals like you who care enough to choose us among the many appliances manufacturers in the world.

Please email chris.polk @ Frigidaire.com with your full name, serial number, phone number and date of purchase so I can research your history to determine if there is anything else I can do to regain your trust in Frigidaire. We appreciate every opportunity to serve good folks like you and your family, and would certainly welcome another chance to make things right.

I look forward to your response!

Kindly,