2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

Serial#VF51352313 My husband and i purchased our home October 2015 with all new Frigidaire products.Within months the compartment started breaking, we have no children.

The water filter cracked as well within two months. On October 22, 2017 we used the self cleaning option on the range. Long story short we almost lost life and home. The oven over heated, melted part of the door.

The oven separated from it's walls. Everything in the draws next to the oven was hot to touch. Spice containers in the spice cabinets were melted. Our walls and house were smoked.

We opened the doors for hours and could still the smoke. I called fridgedare only to be told about an expired one year warranty. This was not about a warranty. This is about a faulty product which posses a threat to life.

Frigidaire did offer to send out a technician to see if there was a defect AT OUR EXPENSE. It don't take a rocket scientist to know this was a defect. My husband and I will buy and second home next year. I promise if I see one Frigidaire product it will be a deal breaker.

They are aware of the poor quality; however refuse t stand behind their product. The bright side to all of this, my husband and I are greatful to still have life and our home.

Please do your research before making a purchase.I was shocked to find so many complaints.

Review about: Frigidaire Lfef3048qfa Range.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments