I have 15 Frigidaire appliances and will replace with WHIRLPOOL ASAP!No customer service Brand new unwrapped and would not cool They said I took to long to unwrap and it is used and can't be returned has to be repaired Took 2 months to repair!

Bought another refrigerator while waiting but Not a frigidaire could not take the chance! Hand to reverse handle found dent caused by frigidaire. They said they don't care about cosmetic appearance ???????? THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS!!!

Buy Whirlpool from Lowes or Costco Don't buy frigidaire they kept me on the phone forever and asked them to escalate call to supervisor if not it would have taken longer than 2 months the think its ok to wait 2 months for your refrigerator to work It was brand new and did not work Next time I will not buy a frigidaire anything!And I will plug in and make sure it works before the delivery driver leaves!

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire - Very Poor Customer Service Frigidaire "I bought a new townhouse from a developer/builder in July 2014.  It came with the Frigidaire Professional group in the Kitchen.  Electrolux is the parent company  The metal trim came..." Read more Brand New Frigidaire Washer Defective Right Out of Box Frigidaire "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..." Read more Frigidaire - Ffmv163pba Microwave Review Frigidaire "Two Frigidaire products refrigerator amd microwave. Both have broken handles now. Both only 2 years old. The refrigerator has also had three ice makers replaced under warranty. Which ruined the..." Read more Frigidaire - Refrigerator Review from Scottsdale, Arizona Frigidaire "We recently purchased this refrigerator, and this thing is nuts! At times it "chirps", loudly, like a dolphin, it moans like a ghost often. There is an almost constant..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more