I have 15 Frigidaire appliances and will replace with WHIRLPOOL ASAP! No customer service Brand new unwrapped and would not cool They said I took to long to unwrap and it is used and can't be returned has to be repaired Took 2 months to repair!

Bought another refrigerator while waiting but Not a frigidaire could not take the chance! Hand to reverse handle found dent caused by frigidaire. They said they don't care about cosmetic appearance ???????? THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS!!!

Buy Whirlpool from Lowes or Costco Don't buy frigidaire they kept me on the phone forever and asked them to escalate call to supervisor if not it would have taken longer than 2 months the think its ok to wait 2 months for your refrigerator to work It was brand new and did not work Next time I will not buy a frigidaire anything! And I will plug in and make sure it works before the delivery driver leaves!

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I purchased my Frigidaire refrigerator a little over 2 years ago from Lowe’s. Within 6 months after purchase the door handle broke, the inside shelves cracked and the clear plastic drawers broke.

I was frustrated and shocked. I always thought that Frigidaire made good products. I was wrong! I called the company and since I was still under warranty they sent me replacement parts.

Three months later the handle broke off for the second time. Another handle was put on and you guess’s it. It broke for the third time. The inside shelves cracked along with the side shelves.

I also felt like I was in the sixties because I had to manually defrost this refrigerator. Now the freezing is working but the refrigerator part is no keeping cold. I’m having it service as I write this complaint.

I’m worrying you. Don’t buy a Frigidaire or you will be sorry!