Verified Reviewer

I bought a full kitchen of all Frigidaire stainless appliances 1.5 years ago. I began to have problems with the start function on the flat touch screen control panel early into the purchase, but thought if I pressed all around the start button it would resolve itself.

Frankly, I couldn't believe a Frigidaire product would be such poor quality as Id had good performance in earlier products. At 13 months it became impossible to start the dishwasher at all! With immense frustration, we called a service person who said we should replace the control panel (100 dollars). Begrudgingly, we paid and did get a newly ordered one.

Now, it wont start again.

At all!!! Now Im really upset. This is not acceptable at all. I want a new dishwasher delivered to my home to make good on your quality motto or i will look to the strongest response measures within my reach.

As it is, Im holding off on writing the clearest reviews about this situation on every social media site until I hear from you promptly at 203733****. Robert and Charlotte Brandt

User's recommendation: Think hard before buying due to “start” panel malfunction. Will update once we see if customer service responds appropriately.

Preferred solution: I want one that never has y.

Location: Spring Hill, Florida