i bought a frigidaire professional series fridge a year ago and i has been the worst appliance i have ever bought.I thought i would have quality with this brand but boy was i wrong.

As far as i know the freezer isn't supposed to pop open when you close the freezer...mine does. i close the fridge and the freezer will open, and if you aren't careful it will stay open when you walk away. i have had to deal with this many times and when i come back to the fridge the freezer is 65 degrees and water all over the place. Then i also have the opposite problem, which is probably related to the opening problem.

My freezer is always like a solid block of ice. i put to thermometers in there and they both read -30 degrees all the time and as a result i have ice everywhere. there's an inch of frost on the top of the freezer, i got icicles on the door, the ice cube dispenser is frozen solid and doesn't function, there's a wall of ice on the back and behind the freezer, i can't fit much in there and whatever is in there is rock solid..i love putting ice cream in the microwave to soften it because my spoon just bends when i put it in....it's a complete disaster. I defrosted that freezer about 15 times and still the same problem.

i have called companies out to fix it many times and they keep telling me everything's fine...probably because i was under warranty at that time.frigidaire is no help either they just keep telling a technician will fix it...DON'T BUY BUY A FRIGIDAIRE...I DON'T CARE WHAT CONSUMER REPORTS SAYS..YOU WILL ONLY END UP FRUSTRATED AND PISSED OFF.

MARK

Review about: Frigidaire Freezer.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

I apologize for the inconvenience and concerns this refrigerator has been causing you. I would like to further assist you but in order to do so, will you please email me directly at Chris.Polk@Electrolux.com with your unit's model/serial information, personal name, address, phone number and date of purchase of the unit? Thank you in advance for supplying me the information needed. Please include any other pertinent information concerning this unit. I look forward to further resolving this matter.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do in the future. At Electrolux, we stand firmly behind our products and services, and we certainly understand the value and importance of our customers. When the opportunity should arise where you are able to share your personal experience with others through one-on-one conversations, social media, or in your community, we would be most appreciate of a recommendation for our company and the Electrolux brand.

Chris Polk

Online Outreach Representative

Electrolux Major Appliances, North America

I bought an entire kitchen of fridgedaire two years ago.We've had issues with every single item.

But the worst of the worst was the fridge.

It's loud,the door doesn't shut tight. Items fall out of the poorly designed door. On and on. We called their alleged service more than once without any results.

But when the warranty expired, we received letter after letter requesting we buy an extended warranty. NO THANKS!

Instead we bought a new fridge.But never again a fridgedaire P.O.C.

I also bought a Frigidaire refrigerator ..... 13 years ago. Runs like new and never had any problems with it.