1.5

My Electrolux dryer, purchased last year in September has not worked for over a month, actually 6 weeks now. The company that Frigidaire chose to repair the dryer sent a technician that did not seem to know anything about Electrolux and ordered three parts, practically a whole new machine, that took 3 weeks to arrive.

As I expected, the dryer did not work once the parts were installed. The tech said I should get a new dryer, which I totally agree with, but all I really want is to have my dryer work. As I complained to Frigidaire, I am a 75 year old woman with interstitial lung disease, diabetes and kidney disease and I am having to take my clothes to a public laundromat to dry them. Most of the people in there do not wear a mask.

I am so frustrated and angry that I do not know what to do and cannot get in touch with anyone at Frigidaire. This is so unacceptable.

User's recommendation: Don't buy Frigidaire.

Preferred solution: replace this beautiful dryer with a new one.

Frigidaire Pros: Dryer is very attractive and i have enjoyed it while it worked, Beautiful dryer.

Frigidaire Cons: Service is worse that terrible, Poor service.

Comments