Electroux/Frigidaire is a thief.As you can see by these complaints, they are selling defective appliances and not honoring warranties.
Apparently, they train the "customer service" to cheat, lie and steal. Their "customer service" is how they cheat, steal, and lie. Where are the elected officials and the product safety monitoring? Where is justice?
Electroux/Frigidaire is making BILLIONS in profits EVERY YEAR from the US. They are selling us dangerous, substandard products and fake warranties. It's FRAUD, plain and simple. They steal our money and knowingly put us in harms way.
Frigidaire stoves that blow-up, Frigidaire air conditioners setting fire, Frigidaire refrigerators malfunctioning. How many people have already died from these products? How many homes have been destroyed from these products. Is anybody counting?
Does anyone care?
the US Attorney Generals ok with this?Where is justice?
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Caught fire
- Thieving electroux
- Buy-back lies and jump through hoops
- Reason of review:
- defective, problems with payment, warranty issue, poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Air Conditioner
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."