100% full Not resolved
3.0
Style and Design

Electroux/Frigidaire is a thief.As you can see by these complaints, they are selling defective appliances and not honoring warranties.

Apparently, they train the "customer service" to cheat, lie and steal. Their "customer service" is how they cheat, steal, and lie. Where are the elected officials and the product safety monitoring? Where is justice?

Electroux/Frigidaire is making BILLIONS in profits EVERY YEAR from the US. They are selling us dangerous, substandard products and fake warranties. It's FRAUD, plain and simple. They steal our money and knowingly put us in harms way.

Frigidaire stoves that blow-up, Frigidaire air conditioners setting fire, Frigidaire refrigerators malfunctioning. How many people have already died from these products? How many homes have been destroyed from these products. Is anybody counting?

Does anyone care?

the US Attorney Generals ok with this?Where is justice?

This reviewer shared experience about "defective, problems with payment, warranty issue, poor customer service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Frigidaire and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about frigidaire air conditioner from Frigidaire was caught fire, thieving electroux and buy-back lies and jump through hoops Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frigidaire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Frigidaire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1067294

Your rant is just that---a vituperative spewing of hate against a company with no specifics, just generalized nonsense.