New York, New York
100% full Not resolved
3.0
Style and Design

Electroux/Frigidaire is a thief.As you can see by these complaints, they are selling defective appliances and not honoring warranties.

Apparently, they train the "customer service" to cheat, lie and steal. Their "customer service" is how they cheat, steal, and lie. Where are the elected officials and the product safety monitoring? Where is justice?

Electroux/Frigidaire is making BILLIONS in profits EVERY YEAR from the US. They are selling us dangerous, substandard products and fake warranties. It's FRAUD, plain and simple. They steal our money and knowingly put us in harms way.

Frigidaire stoves that blow-up, Frigidaire air conditioners setting fire, Frigidaire refrigerators malfunctioning. How many people have already died from these products? How many homes have been destroyed from these products. Is anybody counting?

Does anyone care?

the US Attorney Generals ok with this?Where is justice?

Review about: Frigidaire Air Conditioner.

Reason of review: defective, problems with payment, warranty issue, poor customer service.

I didn't like: Caught fire, Thieving electroux, Buy-back lies and jump through hoops.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1067294

Your rant is just that---a vituperative spewing of hate against a company with no specifics, just generalized nonsense.