455 Columbia Ctr, Kennewick, WA 99336
Style and Design

We bought a refrigerator 1/29/18; it started freezing my vegetables in the lower bins. We were leaving on vacation soon after and didn't want to leave a faulty appliance home alone for two weeks.

After fighting with Sears, we got a different model because they didn't have the same one (we had to pay up); it too started doing the same thing. We had it serviced 3/8/18 and the technician tried swapping out a couple parts. He tested everything and said there was nothing else he could do. It happened again and we had the same technician out again 8/3/18 and he ran diagnostics again and said there was nothing he could do.

His suggestion was to put a piece of tape over the vent that circulated cool air into the bins from the freezer (really?)! I actually did that and it's to the point that I can't keep things in the bottom bin. I even set the control to the highest it will let me (43) but the thermometer I put in the refrigerator still reads 30 no matter where I put it!

I wrote to Frigidaire asking for help a couple days ago. I'm sure I won't get a resolution...

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Fgss2635Td0 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Frigidaire Cons: Poor quality refrigerators.

• Freezes Items In The Refigerator