Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer. Model FAFS4272LWO Mine is barely 5 years old and I've had to replace several things already. It's obviously a lemon or something. It's definitely not normal that's for sure.
2011 - Purchased brand new
2012 - Replaced drain hose, drain pump and drain to tub hose
2013 - Replaced main control motor
2014 - Replaced main control board
2016 - Now it's giving me an error code of E 53 (all the research online is saying motor needs to be replaced) AGAIN!!! This is sooooo wrong! I contacted Frigidaire and the only thing I was offered was a 40% discount on parts purchased thru them. How does that help me unless I know what part to purchase and have someone to install it? I'm certainly not going to attempt to take apart a washer and fix it myself when I know nothing about them. They say they back their products. NOT!!!! If you backed your products then you shouldn't be selling malfunctioning machines in the first place. First of all I should NEVER have had to replace this many parts in the first couple of years. Second of all I definitely shouldn't have to replace a motor in the first couple of years. And third I DEFINITELY shouldn't be replacing the motor AGAIN for a machine that is only 5 years old.
This product needs to be recalled and replaced.
I will NEVER buy another Frigidaire again and I am telling EVERYONE NOT to buy either. You will regret it. You will end up spending more money to continuously repair it when you could just keep buying new ones for the same if not cheaper price.
I bought the washer and dryer in a set and out of all the problems with the washer I've had NONE with the dryer. That should tell you something is wrong with the washer...obviously!
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Defective parts and machine. Bad Quality. Poor customer service. Horrible product.
- Preferred solution:
- I would like the product recalled and replaced for free or a refund for the defective machine.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Affinity Front Load Washer Fafs4272Lwo
- Frigidaire Fafs4272lw Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123. And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."