Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer. Model FAFS4272LWO Mine is barely 5 years old and I've had to replace several things already. It's obviously a lemon or something. It's definitely not normal that's for sure.
2011 - Purchased brand new
2012 - Replaced drain hose, drain pump and drain to tub hose
2013 - Replaced main control motor
2014 - Replaced main control board
2016 - Now it's giving me an error code of E 53 (all the research online is saying motor needs to be replaced) AGAIN!!! This is sooooo wrong! I contacted Frigidaire and the only thing I was offered was a 40% discount on parts purchased thru them. How does that help me unless I know what part to purchase and have someone to install it? I'm certainly not going to attempt to take apart a washer and fix it myself when I know nothing about them. They say they back their products. NOT!!!! If you backed your products then you shouldn't be selling malfunctioning machines in the first place. First of all I should NEVER have had to replace this many parts in the first couple of years. Second of all I definitely shouldn't have to replace a motor in the first couple of years. And third I DEFINITELY shouldn't be replacing the motor AGAIN for a machine that is only 5 years old.
This product needs to be recalled and replaced.
I will NEVER buy another Frigidaire again and I am telling EVERYONE NOT to buy either. You will regret it. You will end up spending more money to continuously repair it when you could just keep buying new ones for the same if not cheaper price.
I bought the washer and dryer in a set and out of all the problems with the washer I've had NONE with the dryer. That should tell you something is wrong with the washer...obviously!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Defective parts and machine. Bad Quality. Poor customer service. Horrible product.
- Preferred solution:
- I would like the product recalled and replaced for free or a refund for the defective machine.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Affinity Front Load Washer Fafs4272Lwo
- Frigidaire Fafs4272lw Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "We bought ours through Aaron's it's a frigidare its got a thin long crack on one side now, how do we get it fixed without costing us a..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."