Five years ago my wife and I built a new home.We purchased a refrigerator and slide in stove from Lowe's.
We purchased the three year warranty with it, which ended up being a good thing. Before the three years were up, a service person had to come out on five different occasions to repair problems with the refrigerator. Now that it's out of warranty, the ice maker won't push ice into the door. Also during the warrany period, four service calls were performed on the range.
The top burners would go to a high setting without touching the knobs. Now that it's out of warranty and less than six years old, my wife was preheating the oven and a loud pop, and large flash of light came from behind the oven control panel, then tripped the circuit breaker. I pulled the panel off and the wiring harness had caught on fire. We are very blessed that it didn't cause a house fire.
I contacted Frigidaire three days ago with no response. Not only do their appliances suck, their customer service is in the same catagory.
We have to buy a new stove now, and you can bet it want be a Frigidaire.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Fes355Ebb Electric Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer. Model FAFS4272LWO Mine is barely 5 years old and I've had to replace several things already. It's obviously a lemon or something. It's definitely..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."