We bought ours through Aaron's it's a frigidare its got a thin long crack on one side now, how do we get it fixed without costing us a lot of money that we don't have? Please help us.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frigidaire cooktop from Frigidaire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frigidaire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frigidaire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire does not honor product warranty Frigidaire "Washing machine inner drum covered for 25 year replacement, called Frigidaire and they confirmed is covered but a aproved technician examination and diagnosed was needed, technician called Frigidaire and ..." Read more Frigidaire - Gas Range door won't close tightly Frigidaire "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..." Read more Frigidaire - Worst Purchase Ever Frigidaire "Where to start let's see... I am only writing this to prevent people from the headaches I had to deal with. I purchased this freezer because it was supposed to..." Read more Poor Quality Frigidaire Appliances Frigidaire "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more