100% full Not resolved

Washing machine inner drum covered for 25 year replacement, called Frigidaire and they confirmed is covered but a aproved technician examination and diagnosed was needed, technician called Frigidaire and certified that in fact the part has failed and that was covered by frigidaire, he gave me an invoice. Frigidaire is now saying that they can not ship the part to me only to a certify technician and that is not stated on my warranty papers. the technician said that the labor to instal the part is $450.00 plus $7500 service call which is more than the cost of the machine

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are misleading and do not honor product warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of frigidaire warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Frigidaire needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frigidaire warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frigidaire.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #966510

I like to share the response fro frigidaire and my answer to it.

"anibal miliani"

To:

"SOCIALCARE@FRIGIDAIRE.COM"

Cc:

"anibal miliani" Full Headers Printable View I disagree with your interpretation of the warranty, i do understand the requirement of an authorized server to check that in fact the part has failed, but ii am perfectly capable of doing the work myself and I am willing to sign a waiver of the warranty from now on, but my documentation on the warranty does not mention anything about the requirement of the work to be done by an authorized servicer, with this in mind I will still insist that you honor the warranty and send my the part.if not I will still pursue other avenues available to me including reporting this abuse to my state consumer protection agency and seeking the advise on an attorney, and a dissemination campaign to let the public know you warranty is a consumer ripoff and to seek public support to initiate a class action lawsuit against Frigidaire because you and every owner of this piece of equipment knows that the failure of the drum is a well document prevalent event.

I understand you have concerns regarding the guidelines of the limited 2-25 year warranty on the inner wash basket. I can confirm that we do require an authorized service provider to properly diagnose the appliance to confirm what parts are required to restore the appliance. Additionally, we do require that an authorized service provider complete the repairs so that the parts can be properly filed under the limited warranty. The warranty page does state that any warranty service must be provided by Frigidaire or an authorized Frigidaire service company.

Unfortunately, replacing the wash tub in your washer is an extensive job and may warrant the requested labor fee from the authorized service provider. Understanding that you have been quoted approximately $525 for the repairs, it may be more feasible to consider purchasing a new washer at this time. After a quick review it appears the MSRP of your washer was approximately $699. A comparable front load washer from Frigidaire now has an MSRP of $829.

I reviewed some of our current front load washers on a few major appliance retailers where I found pricing as low as $584 and $656, model number FFFW5000QW, which would be very close to the cost of repairing your fourteen year old washer. I do personally understand that this is not the conclusion you were searching for and appreciate your honesty and feedback. Should you have additional questions please do not hesitate to reconnect with our social care team at any time. Sincerely, Anna P.

Frigidaire Social Care Team Original Text From: amiliani44@hotmail.com To: SOCIALCARE@FRIGIDAIRE.COM CC: Sent: 03/31/15 15:50:06 Subject: RE: Warranty ModelFWT647GHSOSerialXC13704230purchase on 1/15/02 Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:58:45 -0400 From: SOCIALCARE@FRIGIDAIRE.COM Subject: RE: RE: Warranty To: amiliani44@hotmail.com Good Afternoon Anibal, We thank you for sharing your concerns with us by emailing our social care team directly. On behalf of Frigidaire, I personally apologize for any inconvenience your appliance has caused you and your family. This is absolutely not the experience we wish upon any of our consumers. Would you mind providing the model and serial number for your washing machine along with your address and approximate purchase date?

I would like to locate your product registration and account as your previous contact with our customer engagement center should be documented. Once I can confirm the model and serial number I can properly review the warranty provided to see what assistance is available at this time. Once we have this information, we will be better equipped to discuss your options and next course of action. Please reply back to this email so that we may keep the correspondence and information together.

Kind Regards, Anna P. Frigidaire Social Care Team Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Check out our new Custom-Flex™ Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerators that allow you to organize your items over 100 different ways.

Original Text From: amiliani44@hotmail.com To: socialcare@frigidaire.com CC: Sent: 03/30/15 22:31:50 Subject: RE: Warranty > Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:17:59 -0700 > From: amiliani@bellsouth.net > Subject: Fw: Warranty > To: socialcare@frigidaire.com > CC: amiliani44@hotmail.com > > > > --- On Mon, 3/30/15, Anibal Miliani wrote: > > > From: Anibal Miliani > > Subject: Warranty > > To: socialcare@frigidaire.com After posting my complain I was contacted By Frigidaire who is tryng to sell me a new washer and still insist on terms that are not explicit on the warranty, like paying more than the cost of the machine for labor that I am capable of doing. here are copies of the emails. "anibal miliani" To: "SOCIALCARE@FRIGIDAIRE.COM" Cc: "anibal miliani" Full Headers Printable View I disagree with your interpretation of the warranty, i do understand the requirement of an authorized server to check that in fact the part has failed, but ii am perfectly capable of doing the work myself and I am willing to sign a waiver of the warranty from now on, but my documentation on the warranty does not mention anything about the requirement of the work to be done by an authorized servicer, with this in mind I will still insist that you honor the warranty and send my the part. if not I will still pursue other avenues available to me including reporting this abuse to my state consumer protection agency and seeking the advise on an attorney, and a dissemination campaign to let the public know you warranty is a consumer ripoff and to seek public support to initiate a class action lawsuit against Frigidaire because you and every owner of this piece of equipment knows that the failure of the drum is a well document prevalent event.

and not I will not ever buy gain a product manufacture by frigidaire Thanks. Anibal Miliani Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:44:12 -0400 From: SOCIALCARE@FRIGIDAIRE.COM Subject: RE: RE: Warranty To: amiliani44@hotmail.com Good Morning Anibal, We thank you for sharing your concerns with us by emailing our social care team directly. On behalf of Frigidaire, I personally apologize for any inconvenience your appliance has caused you and your family. This is absolutely not the experience we wish upon any of our consumers.

(EST) Check out our new Custom-Flex™ Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerators that allow you to organize your items over 100 different ways.Original Text From: amiliani44@hotmail.com To: socialcare@frigidaire.com CC: Sent: 03/30/15 22:31:50 Subject: RE: Warranty > Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:17:59 -0700 > From: amiliani@bellsouth.net > Subject: Fw: Warranty > To: socialcare@frigidaire.com > CC: amiliani44@hotmail.com > > > > --- On Mon, 3/30/15, Anibal Miliani wrote: > > > From: Anibal Miliani > > Subject: Warranty > > To: socialcare@frigidaire.com

Outline_Outreach_SPC

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards

Online Outreach Specialist

to Outline_Outreach_SPC Miami, Florida, United States #965857

Thank you for your prompt response, as per your instructions I have sent email to Frigidaire social care with the process have been extremely frustrating and time and money consuming, your letter is very anonymous you do not give me a name or a title but since you are talking in behalf of Frigidaire I will give you the chance of righting a wrong. the 25 year replacement part warranty does not state anywhere that the repair has to be done by a certify technician and as you will see in the invoice for $75,00 service call, that it will cost $450.00 plus $75.00 to do the repair which is more than the original cost of the machine. I will be waiting for your input.Thanks

Anibal Miliani

to Anibal Miami, Florida, United States #965866

Hello socialcare@frigidaire.com. I am trying to email you but the message is rejected, please send alternative email