Product: Frigidaire Ffew3026ts Range Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
1.8
the electrician was supposed to be here to put in range. ( it was to be hardwired in), I had to call and arrange for them to come out, which was THE next Tuesday, 6 days later, because they are from Pensacola, Fl, I'm in Alabama, the electricians came out, took off...
AeternumVale

Dear Firsthand. I did reply to this original posting and it can be found in a review a few places above.

Although lengthy, I hope it can give you direction as to what yo do next. Another commentator has kindly outlined a very similar experience, akin to yours that may help. Please take whatever measures and steps necessary to conduct what you can do. I am currently working on assignment for my employer away from home, and the nearest locale reflects the closest Sears store to me.

If there is anything else that I and or my colleagues can do, please let us know. I am sorry for the problems you are enduring and share your frustration. Since you have contacted the delivery company, and basically they blew you off, follow through and collect the documentation they have on hand when the delivery was made. By law, they have to provide the e -documents at the time of that delivery to you and your attorney.

That is the best place to start. You have the chain of events that clearly and definitively show where they failed you. Please let us and Pissed Consumer know how it is going and the steps you employed to work it out.

Your experiences are your testimony for others who are in the same situation and can help them as well. Thanks!

View more comments
Review
Product
Frigidaire Ffew3026Ts Range
Cons
  • Get it sold
  • Then its your problem then
  • That sears isnt standing behind their products
Reason of review