Yucaipa, California
100% full Not resolved

So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge.The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that we complained and believe it or not, after reminding them they promised to replace it after fixing it so many times, we had to argue to get the new fridge.

Related: Review about Frigidaire Fftr1821Q Top Freezer Refrigerator from Elloree, South Carolina

They finally replaced it, but the second one was noisier, still leaked and I just gave up. It made such loud noises, that it would scare our kids and other guests...Then about 2 weeks ago, the entire top half of the ice maker unit fell out into the ice (unbeknownst to us) and as we dispensed ice, it got pulled into the grinder thing and broke apart putting pieces of plastic in our ice. Thank goodness I caught it. over 300 dollars later, we have replaced the ice maker.

The repairman advised us when he ordered the part, he was told it's a huge problem. Never again will I buy Frigidaire. Unfortunately the entire kitchen and extra fridge in the garage are Frigidaire, so when they die, I will never again buy their product. Our washer and dryer lasted under 10 years (Frigidaire) but were replaced with a way better brand.

I can't believe how horrible their ice maker and refrigerator is.

Out microhood makes a loud vibrating noise and the dishwasher started out being super quiet, but over the 2 years we've had it, seems to be getting louder.were done with this company.

Review about: Frigidaire Gallery Series Refrigerator.

I liked: That they replaced the first machine.

I didn't like: Bad quality product.

Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Frigidaire Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.