100% full Not resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design

So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge.The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that we complained and believe it or not, after reminding them they promised to replace it after fixing it so many times, we had to argue to get the new fridge.

They finally replaced it, but the second one was noisier, still leaked and I just gave up. It made such loud noises, that it would scare our kids and other guests...Then about 2 weeks ago, the entire top half of the ice maker unit fell out into the ice (unbeknownst to us) and as we dispensed ice, it got pulled into the grinder thing and broke apart putting pieces of plastic in our ice. Thank goodness I caught it. over 300 dollars later, we have replaced the ice maker.

The repairman advised us when he ordered the part, he was told it's a huge problem. Never again will I buy Frigidaire. Unfortunately the entire kitchen and extra fridge in the garage are Frigidaire, so when they die, I will never again buy their product. Our washer and dryer lasted under 10 years (Frigidaire) but were replaced with a way better brand.

I can't believe how horrible their ice maker and refrigerator is.

Out microhood makes a loud vibrating noise and the dishwasher started out being super quiet, but over the 2 years we've had it, seems to be getting louder.were done with this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frigidaire refrigerator from Frigidaire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Frigidaire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad quality product. Author liked the most that they replaced the first machine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frigidaire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments