So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge.The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that we complained and believe it or not, after reminding them they promised to replace it after fixing it so many times, we had to argue to get the new fridge.
They finally replaced it, but the second one was noisier, still leaked and I just gave up. It made such loud noises, that it would scare our kids and other guests...Then about 2 weeks ago, the entire top half of the ice maker unit fell out into the ice (unbeknownst to us) and as we dispensed ice, it got pulled into the grinder thing and broke apart putting pieces of plastic in our ice. Thank goodness I caught it. over 300 dollars later, we have replaced the ice maker.
The repairman advised us when he ordered the part, he was told it's a huge problem. Never again will I buy Frigidaire. Unfortunately the entire kitchen and extra fridge in the garage are Frigidaire, so when they die, I will never again buy their product. Our washer and dryer lasted under 10 years (Frigidaire) but were replaced with a way better brand.
I can't believe how horrible their ice maker and refrigerator is.
Out microhood makes a loud vibrating noise and the dishwasher started out being super quiet, but over the 2 years we've had it, seems to be getting louder.were done with this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- That they replaced the first machine
What I disliked
- Bad quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Gallery Series Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..."
- "I purchased tickets on American Airlines for five adults to travel from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, MX on May 16 2015. I made reservations at my time share..."
- "We purchased our home in 2006. Since then we have had to pay electricians to fix fire hazards with the electrical, Fix the roof 3 times, The siding was not..."
- "I keep getting Staples Ads on my Yahoo pages. They generally contain items I looked at on Staples. Last week I saw an ad for USB drives, 64 GB for $0..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."