Frigidaire Ice Maker on fridge they already replaced!
So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge.The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that we complained and believe it or not, after reminding them they promised to replace it after fixing it so many times, we had to argue to get the new fridge.
They finally replaced it, but the second one was noisier, still leaked and I just gave up. It made such loud noises, that it would scare our kids and other guests...Then about 2 weeks ago, the entire top half of the ice maker unit fell out into the ice (unbeknownst to us) and as we dispensed ice, it got pulled into the grinder thing and broke apart putting pieces of plastic in our ice. Thank goodness I caught it. over 300 dollars later, we have replaced the ice maker.
The repairman advised us when he ordered the part, he was told it's a huge problem. Never again will I buy Frigidaire. Unfortunately the entire kitchen and extra fridge in the garage are Frigidaire, so when they die, I will never again buy their product. Our washer and dryer lasted under 10 years (Frigidaire) but were replaced with a way better brand.
I can't believe how horrible their ice maker and refrigerator is.
Out microhood makes a loud vibrating noise and the dishwasher started out being super quiet, but over the 2 years we've had it, seems to be getting louder.were done with this company.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- That they replaced the first machine
What I disliked
- Bad quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Gallery Series Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I keep getting Staples Ads on my Yahoo pages. They generally contain items I looked at on Staples. Last week I saw an ad for USB drives, 64 GB for $0..."
- "Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the..."
- "We purchased our home in 2006. Since then we have had to pay electricians to fix fire hazards with the electrical, Fix the roof 3 times, The siding was not..."