Featured Not resolved

We recently purchased this refrigerator, and this thing is nuts!At times it "chirps", loudly, like a dolphin, it moans like a ghost often.

There is an almost constant buzz that initially made me check my phone off and on all day long. Plus you have the obvious noises like the ice tray filling and emptying. (Which, i get that!). Unless you want to constantly be looking over your shoulder in your own home, do NOT buy this fridge!

Its a Frigidaire Gallery side by side, model 4A60117811!

I already heard from frigidaire and all they said was to look at page 21 in the owner info.Sheesh.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frigidaire refrigerator from Frigidaire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frigidaire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frigidaire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire is too popular but the price is also too high, it is better to go with less popular brands as their products can be bought at cheaper prices.

It sounds to me as if your compressor may be failing and they are just trying to stall on repairs until the waurantee expires.