Frigidaire stovetop cracks twice!

Last year my 23 month old Frigidaire smoothtop range cracked over the front left burner.After not getting any satisfaction from the Frigidaire customer service line, I went back the original dealer.

He managed to get the Frigidaire representative to give me a replacement top for free. I replaced it last September. Last night the new top cracked about 2 inches from where the first one cracked. I have a range that has an unusable top.

I don't plan on replacing the top, but scraping a 2 1/2 year old range and looking for a more reputable manufacturer.Good bye Frigidaire.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1166973

firidaire sold me a new stove top and have not had it a month and it is craked big time and now they said they did not sale it to me what a lie

0 0 Reply
Chris Polk

Jun 11, 2013 #663194 Charlotte, North Carolina

Good Morning brupert,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. At Frigidaire, we value our customers and assure you this is not typical of the quality that we strive to achieve.

I would like to research your appliance and account to determine if there is any more I can do to assist you. Please send your full name, date of purchase, model/serial number, and complete contact information (and preferred method of contact) to chris.polk(at)

Thank you in advance for your patience and willingness to provide us with this necessary information.

Best regards,

Chris Polk
Online Outreach Representative

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frigidaire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Frigidaire.
Filing a new complaint about