Last year my 23 month old Frigidaire smoothtop range cracked over the front left burner.After not getting any satisfaction from the Frigidaire customer service line, I went back the original dealer.
He managed to get the Frigidaire representative to give me a replacement top for free. I replaced it last September. Last night the new top cracked about 2 inches from where the first one cracked. I have a range that has an unusable top.
I don't plan on replacing the top, but scraping a 2 1/2 year old range and looking for a more reputable manufacturer.Good bye Frigidaire.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Electric Range
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Electroux/Frigidaire is a thief. As you can see by these complaints, they are selling defective appliances and not honoring warranties. Apparently, they train the "customer service"..."
- " Was given one price from the sales person at the store and had to pick it up it up myself, then found it much cheaper from Ashley Furniture..."
- "A friend purchase a cabinet from Fingerhut this past summer. The price was 299.00 and she is paying $23.00 a month. It needed to be assembled. First..."
- "I purchased a Log Home Kit from Affordable Log Home Concepts in August of 2008. A Contract was agreed upon and signed between myself and Stacey Gaylord in the..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."