Last year my 23 month old Frigidaire smoothtop range cracked over the front left burner.After not getting any satisfaction from the Frigidaire customer service line, I went back the original dealer.
He managed to get the Frigidaire representative to give me a replacement top for free. I replaced it last September. Last night the new top cracked about 2 inches from where the first one cracked. I have a range that has an unusable top.
I don't plan on replacing the top, but scraping a 2 1/2 year old range and looking for a more reputable manufacturer.Good bye Frigidaire.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Electric Range
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- " I was humiliated by the manager at Toy R Us Greece, NY location. I went to purchase Christmas items for needed children. I notice while in the..."
- "We purchased a mattress with a 20 year warranty from Metro Mattress in 2007, by 2012 it was sagging badly. When the people came to replace it they insisted..."
- "Had a contract to snow plow driveway 2013 and 2014 year and driveway was never plowed called and voice mail full and even text and nothing . The few times..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."