Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

I have tried to be patient over the past 5 years with my stainless Gallery Frigidaire Refrigerator (Model# FGHB2866PFO / Serial# 4A30309624). At the time of purchase, I also purchased the entire set of Gallery appliances (stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator).

I have had more than 7 service calls and parts replacement over the 5 years. I have less issues with my 25 year old other name brand refrigerator that is in my garage. I can get you records of all of the service calls and parts repairs that include: ice maker, water line, freezer door, freezer baskets, motor, etc.)

I have to defrost the refrigerator under my meat/cheese bin monthly as well as defrost my freezer monthly. This is not normal for a supposedly high quality refrigerator of today. Currently, I have water all over my floor (past water leaking from the refrigerator caused cracking in my grout and kitchen tiles) and the ice maker/water is not working and the water line is cracked. The freezer door is also not closing again.

I know that Frigidaire has always had issues with this model because when we originally made the purchases, we recommended several people to purchase these supposedly quality appliances and they are also having issues. I also know from our appliance store and service provider that you have been aware of the issues with this model because of all of the changes you have made to the new model to avoid these issues.

I am only asking for Frigidaire to stand by their products and make this right. Once again, this is a 5 year old appliance, not a 20 year old appliance. And, I have been having these issues from the start. I know that it is out of warranty, but I still am begging that you do the right thing and replace this refrigerator for a loyal customer who has done nothing but promote your appliances. This is minor right-off for a multi-million dollar company like Frigidaire. Please do the right thing.

I greatly appreciate your immediate attention as we have water all over our kitchen and have lost food from the freezer door not shutting again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Fghb2866Pf0 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments