i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95.i received the wrong products.
i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to pay restocking and shipping fees! WHAT!!! i said i can email the pictures and they first seemed unwelling to see pictures. they kept insisting they sent the "right" products for the model i provided (on the microwave) without seeing the pictures!
they also insisted the microwave uses ONLY charco filters.
photo: Filter on left is the "charco filter" they sent.Filter at right is the grease filter i have.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "We bought ours through Aaron's it's a frigidare its got a thin long crack on one side now, how do we get it fixed without costing us a..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "As others have said I too have experienced zero response from customer support at clamcase either via email or phone. the case I purchased developed cracks around the hinge 1..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."