Verified Reviewer

2.3

Original review updated by user Nov 26, 2020

Frigidaire has dispatched a repairman for warranty service to my Frigidaire refrigerator. However, the serviceman has been unable to repair the malfunction.

During their last visit, they took photos and sent to Frigidaire for consideration of replacement of the unit within a week to ten days. Two weeks later I called Frigidaire to find out the status of the replacement. After being on hold for 20 minutes, they took my information and then unilaterally terminated the call. Talk about being ticked off .

. . that's me. I've tried calling several times since and their system was so busy that they wouldn't even take the call and put you on hold.

Sounds like too many problems with their products and they're understaffed with customer service reps.

I've been patient but am reaching my limit. The least they could do is send me some snow cone flavorings to make use of the mountains of frost that their fridge is making.

User's recommendation: Think twice about buying a Frigidaire. Customer service stinks!

Preferred solution: Replacement of unit with free delivery and installation..

Frigidaire Cons: Customer service stinks.

Comments