After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off.Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven.
They sent a local technician out to look at the oven. He took pictures of the cracking and flaking and told me they would have to replace the whole shell. The technician sent the pictures to the frigidaire warranty department and they denied the warranty stating it was just a cosmetic issue and not covered. I do not consider the interior bottom of the oven cracking just a cosmetic issue.
The picture below shows the cracking after two months.What is it going to look like after a year?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Self Clean Double Electric Wall Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "This is the worst hair I have EVER purchased! 220 dollars gone down the drain! The video is the day after having it sown in. I was instructed to send..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "The Certa ProPainters (corporate) business model is focused, in my opinion, on one thing: Make money. And they do. At the expense of customers and franchisees. I am a..."