Frigidaire - Oven Cracking

41 of 407 Frigidaire reviews

After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off.Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven.

They sent a local technician out to look at the oven. He took pictures of the cracking and flaking and told me they would have to replace the whole shell. The technician sent the pictures to the frigidaire warranty department and they denied the warranty stating it was just a cosmetic issue and not covered. I do not consider the interior bottom of the oven cracking just a cosmetic issue.

The picture below shows the cracking after two months.What is it going to look like after a year?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Frigidaire Self Clean Double Electric Wall Oven
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #797499

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frigidaire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
41 of 407 Frigidaire reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Dec 01 #1248307

My whole bottom oven cracked open. No more frigidaire products for me. I've had to replace most of my frigdaire gallery appliances after 3 years. Oven, frig, microwave. Dish washer and cook top still working. Never contacted Frigidaire because customers say the same thing. Frigdaire will not help and they do not stand behind their products.

0 0 Reply
Outline_Outreach_SPC

Feb 26 #1118498

Hello Friend,
On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.
Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence. We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us. If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.
Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention. We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.
Best regards
Online Outreach Specialist

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.