We purchased the matching set of Frigidaire Gallery appliances 3years ago. The stove has had to be worked on 2 times to have the control panel replaced.

It is now flashing F11 again and the oven will not work. The part cost 250.00 to replace. I don't think that a stove should break down 3 times in 3 years. The microwave does not work just quit about 6 months ago.

The refrigerator has the cheapest drawers cracking and falling apart. The shelves and all the door containers have broken the only thing left is the top butter holder compartment. They will not even discuss the possibility that every once in a while every company makes a lemon and the gallery appliances are lemons. They will not fix my stove because I did not purchase the extended warranty.

I would think that if you have to replace a control panel every year.

They have it on file that eventually the appliance should be replaced. Not so with FRIGIDAIRE I tell everyone I see do not buy Frigidaire appliances.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Range.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Frigidaire Pros: Very unsatissfied.

Frigidaire Cons: Bought an over priced piece of junk.

Comments