Verified Reviewer

I purchased a new Frigidaire Gallery wall oven. Looked very nice.

It was installed and worked well for 8 days. On Thanksgiving it stopped working. I called Frigidaire and they sent someone out to look at the oven. That was truly a joke.

They took the display cover off, bent the cover and then said yep it does not work. We need to contact Frigidaire and order parts.

I contacted Frigidaire again and spoke with a woman. I informed her that I was very irritated with the situation but that I knew it was not her fault. I asked a variety of questions.

I never raised my voice nor ever used any inappropriate language. I did ask if we could move this along. I was told that I needed to calm down. I said I was calm and ask for her not to say calm down again please.

I was again told that I needed to calm down or I would be disconnected. I am waiting for parts to be ordered in hopes that they can fix something that truthfully should have been replaced.

User's recommendation: Avoid Frigidaire customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Oven.

Preferred solution: Replace the product with new product. Have it installed correctly and make sure that the extended warranty rolls over to the new oven..

Frigidaire Pros: Nice looking.

Comments