Mississauga, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago.No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat are not medium or low, Its just hot and hotter.

I purchased a Frigidaire Dishwasher in 2014. The first one died after 3 months, then I waited 3 months for replacement parts, and the company finally just replaced the machine - unfortunately with the same model. The computer has died once, the soap dispenser doesn't always open, the handle is loose and the machine cleans terribly.

I have attached a picture of a cup that had just been washed.Glasses don't come out much better.

Review about: Frigidaire Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That they replaced the first machine.

I didn't like: That their product is of such poor quality, Bad quality product.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Frigidaire - Oven Cracking Frigidaire "After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off. Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven. They sent a local..." Read more Frigidaire Affinity washing machine sucks Frigidaire "Frigidaire Affinity front-load washing machine, purchased Feb. 9, 2014, has broken down three times in 13 months. Same basic problem each time: bad electronics. The control board (and door locks)..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Frigidaire - Stove falls apart after 1 year Frigidaire "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more