I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago.No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat are not medium or low, Its just hot and hotter.
I purchased a Frigidaire Dishwasher in 2014. The first one died after 3 months, then I waited 3 months for replacement parts, and the company finally just replaced the machine - unfortunately with the same model. The computer has died once, the soap dispenser doesn't always open, the handle is loose and the machine cleans terribly.
I have attached a picture of a cup that had just been washed.Glasses don't come out much better.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- That they replaced the first machine
What I disliked
- That their product is of such poor quality
- Bad quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Professional Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer. Model FAFS4272LWO Mine is barely 5 years old and I've had to replace several things already. It's obviously a lemon or something. It's definitely..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Earlier this year I ordered their 3-in-1 Design Nationality Pattern Protective Hard Case for iPod touch 6 Assorted Color in PINK (very important to know) When I received it, they..."
- "We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22. They delivered to us second week of August. My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs..."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."