100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago.No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat are not medium or low, Its just hot and hotter.

Related: Frigidaire - Gallery Series we purchased whole kitchen stove microwave refrigerator and dishwasher.

I purchased a Frigidaire Dishwasher in 2014. The first one died after 3 months, then I waited 3 months for replacement parts, and the company finally just replaced the machine - unfortunately with the same model. The computer has died once, the soap dispenser doesn't always open, the handle is loose and the machine cleans terribly.

I have attached a picture of a cup that had just been washed.Glasses don't come out much better.

Review about: Frigidaire Professional Dishwasher.

I liked: That they replaced the first machine.

I didn't like: That their product is of such poor quality, Bad quality product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Frigidaire Dishwasher
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $800
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Frigidaire Ice Maker on fridge they already replaced! Frigidaire "So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge. The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that..." Read more Frigidaire does not honor product warranty Frigidaire "Washing machine inner drum covered for 25 year replacement, called Frigidaire and they confirmed is covered but a aproved technician examination and diagnosed was needed, technician called Frigidaire and ..." Read more Frigidaire - Microwave/hood Frigidaire "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..." Read more Frigidaire Affinity washing machine sucks Frigidaire "Frigidaire Affinity front-load washing machine, purchased Feb. 9, 2014, has broken down three times in 13 months. Same basic problem each time: bad electronics. The control board (and door locks)..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more