100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago.No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat are not medium or low, Its just hot and hotter.

I purchased a Frigidaire Dishwasher in 2014. The first one died after 3 months, then I waited 3 months for replacement parts, and the company finally just replaced the machine - unfortunately with the same model. The computer has died once, the soap dispenser doesn't always open, the handle is loose and the machine cleans terribly.

I have attached a picture of a cup that had just been washed.Glasses don't come out much better.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frigidaire dishwasher from Frigidaire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Frigidaire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that their product is of such poor quality and bad quality product. Author liked the most that they replaced the first machine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frigidaire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments