We purchased a Frigidaire Gallery in January 2011. The ice maker stopped working within in 5 months and we have had 13 service calls since then.

The store where we purchases finally agreed to go after Frigidaire for a replacement and they are not having any more luck than we did. This company really does not understand that bad customer service will haunt them for a long time to come. We for one will NEVER buy a Frigidaire again nor will we recommend anyone we know buy one. The ice maker stops working within a few weeks of each repair visit.

They have now replaced the same parts multiple times.

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Comments

I have the same problem! My refrigerator, from Frigidaire, has ice maker problems, too!

We have had three service calls so far! I advise people to stay away from this brand!

Our frig just turned two years old and is a POS. It errors out constantly.

We spent $375 for a repair that, "MAY" fix it only to find out a few weeks later it had the same problems. Never again will I purchase anything made by Frigidaire.

Clarksdale, Missouri, United States #695767

SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO OURS 2 YEARS OLD. COMPANY WILL NOT FIX IT.

WILL NEVER BY ANOTHER FRIGIDAIRE. PIECE AFTER PIECE HAS BEEN REPLACED.

COULD HAVE BUILT A NEW REFRIGERATOR OUT OF THE PARTS THEY HAVE REPLACED. BUT STILL IS NOT WORKING!!!!

to MARY Mahopac, New York, United States #695845

Our refrigerator was FINALLY replaced 2 months ago. Keep pushing for a replacement. The ice maker design is completely different now, there must have been a flaw and they know it.