Scottsdale, Arizona
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

We recently purchased this refrigerator, and this thing is nuts!At times it "chirps", loudly, like a dolphin, it moans like a ghost often.

Related: Sears Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator Review

There is an almost constant buzz that initially made me check my phone off and on all day long. Plus you have the obvious noises like the ice tray filling and emptying. (Which, i get that!). Unless you want to constantly be looking over your shoulder in your own home, do NOT buy this fridge!

Its a Frigidaire Gallery side by side, model 4A60117811!

I already heard from frigidaire and all they said was to look at page 21 in the owner info.Sheesh.

Review about: Frigidaire Gallery Fgus2645Lf Side-By-Side Refrigerator.

Review #819163 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Frigidaire Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire is too popular but the price is also too high, it is better to go with less popular brands as their products can be bought at cheaper prices.

It sounds to me as if your compressor may be failing and they are just trying to stall on repairs until the waurantee expires.