Scottsdale, Arizona
Featured Not resolved

We recently purchased this refrigerator, and this thing is nuts!At times it "chirps", loudly, like a dolphin, it moans like a ghost often.

There is an almost constant buzz that initially made me check my phone off and on all day long. Plus you have the obvious noises like the ice tray filling and emptying. (Which, i get that!). Unless you want to constantly be looking over your shoulder in your own home, do NOT buy this fridge!

Its a Frigidaire Gallery side by side, model 4A60117811!

I already heard from frigidaire and all they said was to look at page 21 in the owner info.Sheesh.

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire is too popular but the price is also too high, it is better to go with less popular brands as their products can be bought at cheaper prices.

It sounds to me as if your compressor may be failing and they are just trying to stall on repairs until the waurantee expires.

Frigidaire Ffmv163pba Microwave Review Frigidaire "Two Frigidaire products refrigerator amd microwave. Both have broken handles now. Both only 2 years old. The refrigerator has also had three ice makers replaced under warranty. Which ruined the..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Frigidaire - Worst Purchase Ever Frigidaire "Where to start let's see... I am only writing this to prevent people from the headaches I had to deal with. I purchased this freezer because it was supposed to..." Read more Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Piece of Junk Frigidaire "Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer. Model FAFS4272LWO Mine is barely 5 years old and I've had to replace several things already. It's obviously a lemon or something. It's definitely..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more