Review about Frigidaire Gallery Fgus2645Lf Side-By-Side Refrigerator from Scottsdale, Arizona
We recently purchased this refrigerator, and this thing is nuts!At times it "chirps", loudly, like a dolphin, it moans like a ghost often.
There is an almost constant buzz that initially made me check my phone off and on all day long. Plus you have the obvious noises like the ice tray filling and emptying. (Which, i get that!). Unless you want to constantly be looking over your shoulder in your own home, do NOT buy this fridge!
Its a Frigidaire Gallery side by side, model 4A60117811!
I already heard from frigidaire and all they said was to look at page 21 in the owner info.Sheesh.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Gallery Fgus2645Lf Side-By-Side Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off. Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven. They sent a local..."
- "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."
- "In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces. We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."