Review about Frigidaire Gallery Range
Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range.Usually happens when it is hot.
Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but the door kept coming apart so we removed them but the problem continued less frequently. Tonight while broiling steak (read very hot here) the door came apart on the left side again. It is an expensive item and it is disheartening to read all the comments from others having the same issue and Frigidaire keeping its head down and charging to fix it. The handle is poorly designed.
This range also broke the first month we had it and two techs had to come out to fix it with new electronics. It's worked since then except for this annoying and dangerous door thing.
Also if the power flickers more than a half second, the range loses the time and has to be reset.Last Frigidaire item for us.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Gallery Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The washing machine is ripping my clothes to shreds due to a malfunction in the machine. Frigidaire refuses to fix at no cost.The washing machine is ripping my clothes to..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."