Review about Frigidaire Gallery Range
Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range.Usually happens when it is hot.
Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but the door kept coming apart so we removed them but the problem continued less frequently. Tonight while broiling steak (read very hot here) the door came apart on the left side again. It is an expensive item and it is disheartening to read all the comments from others having the same issue and Frigidaire keeping its head down and charging to fix it. The handle is poorly designed.
This range also broke the first month we had it and two techs had to come out to fix it with new electronics. It's worked since then except for this annoying and dangerous door thing.
Also if the power flickers more than a half second, the range loses the time and has to be reset.Last Frigidaire item for us.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Gallery Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."