The washing machine is ripping my clothes to shreds due to a malfunction in the machine.Frigidaire refuses to fix at no cost.The washing machine is ripping my clothes to shreds due to a malfunction in the machine.
Some part in the machine is getting a white substance on my clothes and any spots that have the white substance rip and shred. I have lost hundreds of dollars in clothing due to this washing machine malfunction. There are many many websites online where there are a huge amount of consumers complaining about this same exact issue. Frigidaire refuses to fix at no cost.
They also refuse to recall the product even though there are so many complaints about this machine ruining peoples clothes. If a car company sees that there is a faulty part in a certain car they recall it and fix their mistake free of charge. This is what should be happening here. I am not the only victim.
The ruined clothing is not by any fault of the consumer it is due to the machine having some sort of malfunction. Frigidaire insists that they warranty the machine for 1 year but anything beyond that is the consumers responsibility. Does not seem right when it is a malfunction in how the machine was made. People don't buy a washing machine expecting it to work properly for only one year.
In addition it seems as though this issue only occurs after the machine has been used for some time, once the part that is causing the clothing shreds has worn down.
So they stand behind their 1 yr warranty knowing full well that the clothing shredding won't happen until after that year has passed.I want a washing machine that doesnt rip up my clothes and some compensation for all my ruined clothing.MODEL NUMBER: fafw3511kwoSERIAL: 4c03303789
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."