1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

It happened 2 years ago in november, what happen is that all the clear plastic drawers and clear plastic racks start breaking almost at the end of the first year. When I purchased this fridgeat lowe's I purchase it with the extended warranty and I was told by the lowe's associate that the extended warranty covered bumper to bumper.

And when I start notice the problem I call the warranty to make the claim for my surprise I was told that I do not have a bumper to bumper warranty I explained to the person who was helping me what I was told at the store and I was send back to the store and talk to the person who helped me with the purchase, he call the warranty in front of me and It was there when he find out the he gave me the wrong information, he asked me to come back later because the store manager was of that day.

I went back the next day and he told me that he was sorry that there was nothing that the store can do for me. And now I have this piece of junk of frigidaire fridge that looks like new from outside but like trash from the inside And also the ice maker is been fix more than 3 times and still haven't been fix

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments