Frigidaire - Stove falls apart after 1 year
Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago.Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty.
Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out, handle fell off, glass panel fell out, metal bent tried to catch glass burnt arm.
Called abd was told this was cosmetic, warranty only covers electrical/mechanical. Never knew an oven fir is only cosmetic, not needed. Sad it falls apart after year. Never buy Frigidaire products, they have gone down in quality.
(Frigidaire fridge same way, handles fall off, cheaply made door drawers/compartments- crack at the slightest touch.Water leaks down front all the time
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Replace stove for safety
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."