Frigidaire - Stove falls apart after 1 year
Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago.Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty.
Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out, handle fell off, glass panel fell out, metal bent tried to catch glass burnt arm.
Called abd was told this was cosmetic, warranty only covers electrical/mechanical. Never knew an oven fir is only cosmetic, not needed. Sad it falls apart after year. Never buy Frigidaire products, they have gone down in quality.
(Frigidaire fridge same way, handles fall off, cheaply made door drawers/compartments- crack at the slightest touch.Water leaks down front all the time
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Replace stove for safety
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Five years ago my wife and I built a new home. We purchased a refrigerator and slide in stove from Lowe's. We purchased the three year warranty with it, which..."
- "Where to start let's see... I am only writing this to prevent people from the headaches I had to deal with. I purchased this freezer because it was supposed to..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."