Purchased a Frigidare dishwasher from Home Depot in Pens, Fl.Upon cycle, found water in dishwasher, called Home Depot next morning, by then dirty water was soured, this was on Fri, all weekend got worse smell.

Call Frigidare on Mon, told them the whole house was smelling, said they would have someone call back, never did, called again on Tues, got an appointment for Thurs. I could not stay in my house for the odor, tried mopping the dirty, slimy water out, could not get it all out.

The people were slow or did not care, will never buy another appliance from them again.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Poor Quality Frigidaire Appliances Frigidaire "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..." Read more Brand New Frigidaire Washer Defective Right Out of Box Frigidaire "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..." Read more Frigidaire stovetop cracks twice! Frigidaire "Last year my 23 month old Frigidaire smoothtop range cracked over the front left burner. After not getting any satisfaction from the Frigidaire customer service line, I went back the..." Read more Frigidaire - Worst Purchase Ever Frigidaire "Where to start let's see... I am only writing this to prevent people from the headaches I had to deal with. I purchased this freezer because it was supposed to..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more