Featured Not resolved
2.0

I bought a new townhouse from a developer/builder in July 2014. It came with the Frigidaire Professional group in the Kitchen.

Electrolux is the parent company  The metal trim came off the tub of the dishwasher (Evidence suggests it was never riveted on and so was never attached).   I called for a repair as recommended by Frigidaire (Totem)  and was told it was not repairable and I needed to throw it out and buy a new one.  It was only used about 60 times.

I can not believe what I am being told.Surely Frigidaire / Electrolux can do better than that!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that their product is of such poor quality and phone customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frigidaire professional dishwasher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Frigidaire needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frigidaire professional dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frigidaire.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Brand New Frigidaire Washer Defective Right Out of Box Frigidaire "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..." Read more Frigidaire - Refrigerator Review from Scottsdale, Arizona Frigidaire "We recently purchased this refrigerator, and this thing is nuts! At times it "chirps", loudly, like a dolphin, it moans like a ghost often. There is an almost constant..." Read more Frigidaire - Stove falls apart after 1 year Frigidaire "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..." Read more Poor Quality Frigidaire Appliances Frigidaire "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more