Frigidaire - Very Poor Customer Service
I bought a new townhouse from a developer/builder in July 2014. It came with the Frigidaire Professional group in the Kitchen.
Electrolux is the parent company The metal trim came off the tub of the dishwasher (Evidence suggests it was never riveted on and so was never attached). I called for a repair as recommended by Frigidaire (Totem) and was told it was not repairable and I needed to throw it out and buy a new one. It was only used about 60 times.
I can not believe what I am being told.Surely Frigidaire / Electrolux can do better than that!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That their product is of such poor quality
- Phone customer service
- Do not stand by product
- Phone customer service system
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Professional Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Kabam is becoming to be absolutely trash, making the p2w (Pay To Win) and also being less enjoyable. Spending large amounts of money daily wouldn't even make it enjoyable. They..."
- "This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."