I bought a Frigidare wall oven from sears in 2007,well the next year the screws o the door of the oven starting coming out.I had a warranty with sears, so I called them to come out and repair the oven, they did.

The a few monts later the screws started coming out again. This time when they came out they hadto order a part for the oven. The next time the oven came off I had a warranty with another company who refused to repair or replace the oven.I really think sears should have replaced the oven the second time instead of just patching up everytime.So now I'm stuck with this wall oven nobody wants to repair. Also there are other things going on with the oven now.

The rubber buttonsthat you mash to turn the oven on and offare starting to melt,also the ones you turn the oven temperture up and down are melting too.They get so hot you can barely stand to touch them.SO YOU SEE i NEED HELP

Review about: Frigidaire Oven.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Good Afternoon,

I apologize for the inconvenience and concerns this appliance unit has been causing you. I would like to further assist you but in order to do so, will you please email me directly at Chris.Polk@Electrolux.com with your unit's model/serial information, personal name, address, phone number and date of purchase of the unit?

Thank you in advance for supplying me the information needed. Please include any other pertinent information concerning this unit. I look forward to further resolving this matter.

Chris Polk