We had a very bad experience with customer service.Be aware before you buy this product!

When you have a brand new residential fridge installed in your motor home or travel trailer Frigidaire will refuse to honor any warranty work. Your fridge is not covered by the company policy. We have purchased a brand new travel trailer come with a residential fridge.

the first trip we discovered the fridge is not cooling enough we have made several attempt to call Frigidaire in Canada and US.The costumer service rep informed us the fridge is not covered ones it's installed in the above places to our surprise.

Review about: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire does not honor product warranty Frigidaire "Washing machine inner drum covered for 25 year replacement, called Frigidaire and they confirmed is covered but a aproved technician examination and diagnosed was needed, technician called Frigidaire and ..." Read more Frigidaire - Worst Purchase Ever Frigidaire "Where to start let's see... I am only writing this to prevent people from the headaches I had to deal with. I purchased this freezer because it was supposed to..." Read more Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Piece of Junk Frigidaire "Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer. Model FAFS4272LWO Mine is barely 5 years old and I've had to replace several things already. It's obviously a lemon or something. It's definitely..." Read more Poor Quality Frigidaire Appliances Frigidaire "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more