Electrolux after 7 months has made no resolution to my cracked washing machine drum.It caused $10,000.00 in damages.

They even gave me a free extended warranty on a machine that the service company came out three times and could not repair. THE MACHINE WAS LESS THEN 60 DAYS OLD WHEN ALL *** BROKE OUT. THIS WAS A NEW MACHINE BECAUSE OF SANDY I HAD TO REPLACE EVERY-THING IN MY HOME.ELECTROLUX DOES NOT CARE PERIOD.

IF YOU DONT TRUST WHAT I AM SAYING CALL THERESA JONES 706-651-7111.OR YOU COULD E-MAIL HER AND ASK ABOUT ACCOUNT 39712267 THERESA.JONES@ELECTROLUX.COM DO NOT BUY THERE PRODUCTS.

Review about: Frigidaire Warranty.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

gregbconsulting
Massapequa, New York, United States #753796

JUST TO ADD AN UPDATE, THEY CLAME THEY SETTLE THE CASE IN OCTOBER AND MATTER CLOSED.GUES WHAT NO MONEY NO NEW MACHINE THEY ARE LIERS,AND THEY NEED TO BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES OF CONSUMER FRAUD.

THEY VIOLATED VERY LAW IN THE LAND AND THIS IS OUT-RIGHT FRAUD.SOME-BODY NEEDS TO BRING A RICO CHARGE AGAINST THEM.

Frigidaire - Stove falls apart after 1 year Frigidaire "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..." Read more Frigidaire stovetop cracks twice! Frigidaire "Last year my 23 month old Frigidaire smoothtop range cracked over the front left burner. After not getting any satisfaction from the Frigidaire customer service line, I went back the..." Read more Electroux/Frigidaire Thieves Frigidaire "Electroux/Frigidaire is a thief. As you can see by these complaints, they are selling defective appliances and not honoring warranties. Apparently, they train the "customer service"..." Read more Frigidaire - Ffmv163pba Microwave Review Frigidaire "Two Frigidaire products refrigerator amd microwave. Both have broken handles now. Both only 2 years old. The refrigerator has also had three ice makers replaced under warranty. Which ruined the..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more