Almost three year washer spin cycle required two to three time try before clothes were not dripping wet.Three months now and four attempts with new parts to fix and deemed un-repairable by repairman.

Documents were faxed to start process for replacement one week, called to see when to expect replacement told documents not faxed when they contacted repairman he even gave them a name of contact person, but documents not found. Repairman faxed again, I was told it was received on a Friday, granted if I had not called it would have been sitting on someone's desk when it should have been processed on Monday. Now I'm told by another sales person that they thought they had received it but didn't. To make long story short they are full of it.

It has been almost three months with a washer that has smelly water in it because it doesn't spin at all anymore after attempts to repair.WARNING DON'T BUY FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCES AND EXPECT WARRANTY TO WORK IN YOUR FAVOR.

Review about: Frigidaire Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

ChrisPolk
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #813499

Good Afternoon Friend,

On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.

We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards,