I bought my washer brand new in February 2010 and about 4 weeks ago the drum dropped.When I called the repair shop(Frigidaire certified) to come and look at my washer, he opened it to find the plastic cut right through.

The spring that holds the drum up was worn through plastic hole that the metal spring connects to and it did not have plastic sleeve on the spring.

The owner of AAA Appliance he said "I never see anything like this before." He stated that when we got the new tube that when it was put together, they never put the plastic sleeve on the metal spring, which was the result of the drum to dropping from the spring cutting though the plastic drum.I would like to be refund the parts and labor, due to manufacturers defect and not caused by me.

Review about: Frigidaire Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

ChrisPolk

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us. If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards,