bought frigidaire washing and dryer on May 27 2015. Sept25 2015 problem with flooding under the machine soaking 3 big towels.reported the said problem to TRAS appliances of 416 291 6539. Technician was send, with no result.On Sept 28 same problem happen,again it was reported, technician came with no result.At this time i was told to call frigidaire directly.

oct 13 i voiced my problem and was told he will check with the TRAS to see there report and come back to me in 2-3 days.

Today is oct 20 and have not heard from them. yesterday Oct 18 I have another flood.

Please help I am so disappointed and stress out with this

Mrs Selda

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. lolaselda is overall dissatisfied with Frigidaire. The most disappointing about frigidaire fffw4000qw front load washing machine at Frigidaire was do not stand by their products Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frigidaire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Frigidaire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments