Purchased a Frigidaire Professional Microwave in June 2011, by February 2013 it's not heating.Having it fixed at a cost of $260.

Did not buy the one year extended warranty at the cost of $159 originally, already had paid $400 for microwave. A top end microwave should have lasted at least 10 years, maybe but NOT. We have another microwave brought 18 years and its working like a champ but its not a Frigidaire. Go figure.

These companies make things to only last a short time so you can buy the new and improved editions of the appliances.I guess you can't buy things with any confidence without that "Extended Warranty"

Review about: Frigidaire Warranty.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Frigidaire Gallery Range Review Frigidaire "Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range. Usually happens when it is hot. Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but..." Read more Frigidaire - Gas Range door won't close tightly Frigidaire "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..." Read more Poor Quality Frigidaire Appliances Frigidaire "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..." Read more Frigidaire Refrigerator Review from Venice, Florida Frigidaire "My fridge went out 4 weeks ago. Still living out of coolers and getting a big run around. The repairman already told them it is defective. ..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more