1.2

This is my experience with purchasing a new Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator.

Purchased and then, delivered on October 10th of the same year and month.

Then in October of 2015 it started making a loud funny noise and then quit. I called Sears where we bought it and they scheduled for a technician to come out the following week. When I asked if this is covered under warranty, they said no. Technician came out and said to replace the evaporator fan, which we did, when we took it apart the panel was taped instead of using a screw on one side(poorly put together). It worked for about a week and then; same thing. We again replaced the evaporator fan, and I wrote a review voicing my concerns on a consumer review website.

Someone from Frigidaire contacted me by email, I explained the situation, and they said they would take care of it. Yea! However, the technicians that were sent, kept coming out to the house, replacing things, and still the same problem. This process left me without use of the refrigerator for November, December, and part of January. On the last visit, the alleged repair lasted ten days.

I again contacted Frigidaire requesting someone else, which they did send someone from another company. The new technician stated that he thinks he found the problem and informed me that he re-attached a coupling and that if it didn’t work to contact them and they would have to replace it. He did seem to know what he was talking about and for two months we had no problems. Then again, same code, same problem. I then contacted Frigidaire and was informed that they were not responsible for the repair and if I wanted to purchase an extended warranty, it may be covered.

This is ridiculous, the same problem for 7 months, SIX total visits from technicians and the refrigerator still is not working properly. The initial issue was never fixed and we are on our own. This is, in my opinion, due to shoddy assembly and poorly trained technicians. This is a brand new refrigerator, my last refrigerator lasted 20 years before needing to be replaced. Oh, by the way, it was not a Frigidaire and I will not, nor would I recommend, purchasing anything from Frigidaire again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frigidaire. The most disappointing about frigidaire refrigerator from Frigidaire was very poor quality and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frigidaire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Frigidaire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frigidaire?

Comments

Outline_Outreach_SPC

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards